Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tasting Table Tuesday

I've been very busy today writing item descriptions for my Etsy listings. Too bad it was such a dull, dreary day today, because I had hoped to take pictures of the items so I could finish the listings, but the weather didn't cooperate. Hopefully there will be a little more light tomorrow so I can get some decent pics and get the listings done. Stay tuned, because there will be a free giveaway announced with the opening of my new shop - in the next day or two if all goes as planned...
In the meantime, what's on my Tasting Table this week, you ask? Well, I've had this pattern for a while now, but haven't done anything with it yet. I love the design of this bag, called the "241 Tote" from Noodlehead. This wildflower print is a home-dec weight fabric that I think will work perfectly in this pattern. I used some of it to make a diaper bag for my daughter-in-law and it's heavenly to work with. Can't wait to see how this pattern makes up in this gorgeous blend of fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!